Austerity and Encryption are the answer to the immense hunger of big data platforms and intelligence services. Giegerich & Partner is specialized in encryption projects and developed an Add-in for Microsoft Outlook (gpg4o), enabling Outlook users to communicate encrypted with each other and with other OpenPGP compatible mail clients.
- After Outlook update: Incorrect display of the gpg4o user interface. What you can do now.
- gpg4o 5.2 Beta ist now available – and supports GnuPG 2.2!
- Now or never? Pros and cons of email encryption in companies
- gpg4o message – update to an older GnuPG version
- The Time Has Come: Free E-mail Encryption with “gpg4o® Free” is Now Available for Private Users