gpg4o has been developed for Microsoft Outlook® 2010/2013/2016/2019 on Microsoft Windows. Details about compatibility of gpg4o with certain operating system versions can be found in the table below.
|Operating system||Outlook 2010®||Outlook 2013®||Outlook 2016®||Outlook 2019®|
|Windows 7® (Service Pack 1)||1)|
|Windows 8.1 ®||1)|
gpg4o supports the most important mail client protocols as far as they are supported by Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013/2016/2019. Please find details below.
|Number of mail accounts||unlimited||1||1|
private / commercial
|Exchange Active Sync
|Support period||1 Year 3)||None 5)||45 days|
|Usage period||perpetual||perpetual||45 days|
gpg4o uses GnuPG, a free implementation of the OpenPGP standard. We tested gpg4o with a variety of GnuPG versions. The results are listed in the table below.
|GnuPG Version 4)||gpg4o|
|GnuPG 1.4.22 or higher|
|GnuPG 2.2.x or higher||as of version 5.2|
1) Not supported by Microsoft Outlook
2) Available with Outlook 2013/2016/2019
3) Buy gpg4o maintenance to enhance this period.
4) At the initial setup of gpg4o GnuPG can be installed.
5) Support will be available through our support forum