Latest version: gpg4o® 5.3
gpg4o® 5.3 with new features
Since the anniversary version 5.0 we are offering private users our email encryption Add-In for free. This makes, in numerous companies and over 70 countries world wide, proven email encryption available to all private Outlook users.
Test the current version today with your license or as independent trialversion (45 days). We appreciate your feedback.gpg4o
Most important features of 5.3
- Messages at startup no longer as single windows, but in a separate bar in Outlook.
- Performance improvements for multiple email accounts in one PST file.
- Improved GnuPG 2.2 support.
- Allow to reply or forward not decrypted/decryptable e-mails.
- Error message when unsuccessfully signing public keys added.
- Improved signatures of gpg4o program files.
Chosen new features of 5.2 at a glance:
- gpg4o supports GnuPG 2.2
- Optimized content and structure of the manuals – for you having an easier start
- Optimized performance in gpg4o’s account settings
- Several other minor bug fixes
Chosen new features of 5.1 at a glance:
The most important changes affect the key management and performance optimization when processing emails with much text or big attachments.
- Import of gpg4o licenses attached in a shown email
- Import of keys attached in a shown email
- Update of local keys when showing an email
- Hint to expiring key pairs
- Expiration date of a key can be changed manually
- Added tool for correcting incorrect start of gpg4o
- Added tool to diagnose licensing problems
Chosen new features in version 5.0 of gpg4o
- Support GnuPG 2.1 (requires GnuPG version 2.1.15 or higher)
- Strong cryptography using elliptical curves: higher speeed and shorter key lengths while improving security
- Option for automatic import and export of keys improved
- Improved performance on answers and forwards
- Support external key servers: easy key management, centrally managed keys (requires GiePa Enterprise KeyServer)
- Many improvements in key management
Chosen new features in version 3.5 of gpg4o
- Support of Windows 10 and Office 2016
- Advanced management of identities ( user IDs ) in the Key Management
- Automatic signature check all attachments , in addition further special case treatments
- Export keys to the clipboard
- Further improvements in performance , compatibility and stability
- A fully-renovated installer
Chosen new features in version 3.4.1 of gpg4o
- Keyservers and the Autoimport Keyserver may be defined centrally by administrators.
- Support for teams with role models and support for the Outlook assistant function. Virtual account help you do so.
- Detached (PGP/MIME) signatures may now be inspected correctly. Several additional improvements in PGP/MIME Handling.
- Better overview about necessary keys for one email. Coloured marks for ambigious or missing keys.
- Users may now import keys from clipboard.
- Use of keys by means of sending rules is marked with colours for easy overview.
- Consequent usage of long key-IDs in gpg4o double checked.
- Starting performance of gpg4o improved plus additional performance improvements.
Chosen new functions and improvements in release 3.3 at a glance:
- Administrators are now able to integrate gpg4o with group policies via policy editor.
- Send options may be minimized or hidden completely (e.g. if account is disabled).
- As usual: Lots of unnamed improvements and bugfixes.
- Enhanced Integration with Terminalserver environments.
- GnuPG check allows to prove that the GPG Enviroment is not corrupt.
- Enhanced configuration of unsigned keys added.
- Automatic download of public keys from a chosen keyserver.
- Caching of passphrases configurable (GnuPG 2.x).
- Supports HKP protocol up to latest release (1.1.5).
- Handling of emails with eronous linefeeds improved.
- New help center for all information around gpg4o.
- Various small improvements and bug fixing.
For further information regarding the history of gpg4o® take a look at the Changelog.