Latest version: gpg4o® 5.3.2
Test the current version today with your license or as independent trialversion (45 days). We appreciate your feedback.gpg4o
Most important features of 5.3.1
- MDC check for older GnuPG Versions (1.4.xx) implemented
- Fixed error – unable to change the GnuPG homedir path in gpg4o options.
Most important features of 5.3
- Messages at startup no longer as single windows, but in a separate bar in Outlook.
- Performance improvements for multiple email accounts in one PST file.
- Improved GnuPG 2.2 support.
- Allow to reply or forward not decrypted/decryptable e-mails.
- Error message when unsuccessfully signing public keys added.
- Improved signatures of gpg4o program files.
Chosen new features of 5.2 at a glance:
- gpg4o supports GnuPG 2.2
- Optimized content and structure of the manuals – for you having an easier start
- Optimized performance in gpg4o’s account settings
- Several other minor bug fixes
Chosen new features of 5.1 at a glance:
The most important changes affect the key management and performance optimization when processing emails with much text or big attachments.
- Import of gpg4o licenses attached in a shown email
- Import of keys attached in a shown email
- Update of local keys when showing an email
- Hint to expiring key pairs
- Expiration date of a key can be changed manually
- Added tool for correcting incorrect start of gpg4o
- Added tool to diagnose licensing problems
Chosen new features in version 5.0 of gpg4o
- Support GnuPG 2.1 (requires GnuPG version 2.1.15 or higher)
- Strong cryptography using elliptical curves: higher speeed and shorter key lengths while improving security
- Option for automatic import and export of keys improved
- Improved performance on answers and forwards
- Support external key servers: easy key management, centrally managed keys (requires GiePa Enterprise KeyServer)
- Many improvements in key management
Chosen new features in version 3.5 of gpg4o
- Support of Windows 10 and Office 2016
- Advanced management of identities ( user IDs ) in the Key Management
- Automatic signature check all attachments , in addition further special case treatments
- Export keys to the clipboard
- Further improvements in performance , compatibility and stability
- A fully-renovated installer
Chosen new features in version 3.4.1 of gpg4o
- Keyservers and the Autoimport Keyserver may be defined centrally by administrators.
- Support for teams with role models and support for the Outlook assistant function. Virtual account help you do so.
- Detached (PGP/MIME) signatures may now be inspected correctly. Several additional improvements in PGP/MIME Handling.
- Better overview about necessary keys for one email. Coloured marks for ambigious or missing keys.
- Users may now import keys from clipboard.
- Use of keys by means of sending rules is marked with colours for easy overview.
- Consequent usage of long key-IDs in gpg4o double checked.
- Starting performance of gpg4o improved plus additional performance improvements.
Chosen new functions and improvements in release 3.3 at a glance:
- Administrators are now able to integrate gpg4o with group policies via policy editor.
- Send options may be minimized or hidden completely (e.g. if account is disabled).
- As usual: Lots of unnamed improvements and bugfixes.
- Enhanced Integration with Terminalserver environments.
- GnuPG check allows to prove that the GPG Enviroment is not corrupt.
- Enhanced configuration of unsigned keys added.
- Automatic download of public keys from a chosen keyserver.
- Caching of passphrases configurable (GnuPG 2.x).
- Supports HKP protocol up to latest release (1.1.5).
- Handling of emails with eronous linefeeds improved.
- New help center for all information around gpg4o.
- Various small improvements and bug fixing.
For further information regarding the history of gpg4o® take a look at the Changelog.