Latest version: gpg4o 3.5
Email encryption made easy : gpg4o 3.5 with various improvements for use in businesses and for private use
The most important innovation of gpg4o 3.5 is the support of Windows 10 and its integration into Office 2016. Other new features include the automatic safety balance of sender addresses and e-mail signatures and numerous improvements in handling , performance and stability .
We are proud to say that the new version is again a lift up in functionality and useability. Special effort has been made to improve integration of gpg4o in enterprises with minimum of work for administrators. Again, a lot of feedback lead to improvements in performance and handling. We are pleased if you send us your feedback!
You are welcome to try out our brand new gpg4o 3.5 within your license or as a 45 day trial. Just download here:gpg4o 3.5
Chosen new features in version 3.5 of gpg4o
- Support of Windows 10 and Office 2016
- Advanced management of identities ( user IDs ) in the Key Management
- Automatic signature check all attachments , in addition further special case treatments
- Export keys to the clipboard
- Further improvements in performance , compatibility and stability
- A fully-renovated installer
Chosen new features in version 3.4.1 of gpg4o
- Keyservers and the Autoimport Keyserver may be defined centrally by administrators.
- Support for teams with role models and support for the Outlook assistant function. Virtual account help you do so.
- Detached (PGP/MIME) signatures may now be inspected correctly. Several additional improvements in PGP/MIME Handling.
- Better overview about necessary keys for one email. Coloured marks for ambigious or missing keys.
- Users may now import keys from clipboard.
- Use of keys by means of sending rules is marked with colours for easy overview.
- Consequent usage of long key-IDs in gpg4o double checked.
- Starting performance of gpg4o improved plus additional performance improvements.
Chosen new functions and improvements in release 3.3 at a glance:
- Administrators are now able to integrate gpg4o with group policies via policy editor.
- Send options may be minimized or hidden completely (e.g. if account is disabled).
- As usual: Lots of unnamed improvements and bugfixes.
- Enhanced Integration with Terminalserver environments.
- GnuPG check allows to prove that the GPG Enviroment is not corrupt.
- Enhanced configuration of unsigned keys added.
- Automatic download of public keys from a chosen keyserver.
- Caching of passphrases configurable (GnuPG 2.x).
- Supports HKP protocol up to latest release (1.1.5).
- Handling of emails with eronous linefeeds improved.
- New help center for all information around gpg4o.
- Various small improvements and bug fixing.
More information about the history of gpg4o versions can be read in the changelog.