Thank you for registering!
Thank you for choosing gpg4o® Free. From now on, you can easily and securely encrypt messages with confidential content in Microsoft Outlook.
You will get an e-mail with your gpg4o® Free license shortly. Meanwhile you can start your download of gpg4o®.
- After Outlook update: Incorrect display of the gpg4o user interface. What you can do now.
- gpg4o 5.2 Beta ist now available – and supports GnuPG 2.2!
- Now or never? Pros and cons of email encryption in companies
- gpg4o message – update to an older GnuPG version
- The Time Has Come: Free E-mail Encryption with “gpg4o® Free” is Now Available for Private Users