Your benefits at a glance
- reliably eliminates viruses, worms, and other malware
- has a high spam detection rate
- detects potentially dangerous contents
- employs complementary technologies for timely response to spam senders’ strategy changes
- checks recipient addresses for validity
- checks server identities
- employs heuristic identification technologies such as Bayes filters
- uses optical character recognition (OCR)
- scans arriving emails without time loss
- forwards clean messages to the message server
- constantly updates virus and spam patterns
- runs via simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP) and transport layer security (TLS), which use encryption to guarantee secure data transfer.
- impedes virus and spyware downloads
- blocks access to spyware web sites
- suppresses spyware accesses to the Internet through infected processors
- URL filter lists with 13 categories and millions of URLs with constant updating
- excludes inappropriate web sites.
- gpg4o 5.2 Beta ist now available – and supports GnuPG 2.2!
- Now or never? Pros and cons of email encryption in companies
- gpg4o message – update to an older GnuPG version
- The Time Has Come: Free E-mail Encryption with “gpg4o® Free” is Now Available for Private Users
- 5 Years of gpg4o – History of a Plugin