Filter information securely with the CleanNet® service
- We protect your email traffic from spam, viruses, and spyware—effectively and economically.
- Undesired contents and harmful downloads from the Internet are blocked and your Internet access is kept free of risky information.
- CleanNet® defends effectively against attacks from the Internet and protects your company-internal systems.
- You concentrate on your core business. We take over complete administration for you.
Centrally screen email and web traffic against attacks
CleanNet® offers you the best possible protection in daily email and web traffic. The intelligent filter system reviews mails and web contents even before they get into your company’s network.
Various filters and virus scanners centrally select virus and other undesired contents in advance. The result is that your connection to the network stays free of superfluous and dangerous data. You enjoy the greatest surfing convenience and can attend to your daily business in peace.
The CleanNet® solution runs discretely in the background without any time delay. There’s more: security updates, maintenance tasks, system administration, and availability of the high-performance server—we take care of all that.
You just need a secure data connection (VPN) that can be easily established through OpenVPN-enabled devices or a firewall system. Other than that you can safely lean back and focus on what matters: your projects, employees, and customers.
Benefit from CleanNet®
- The best possible protection for your email and web traffic.
- Central filtering of viruses, spyware, spam & Co. through our CleanNet® service.
- Intelligent filters and virus scanners check emails and web contents before they reach your company’s network.
- Quickly operational and economical.
- After Outlook update: Incorrect display of the gpg4o user interface. What you can do now.
- gpg4o 5.2 Beta ist now available – and supports GnuPG 2.2!
- Now or never? Pros and cons of email encryption in companies
- gpg4o message – update to an older GnuPG version
- The Time Has Come: Free E-mail Encryption with “gpg4o® Free” is Now Available for Private Users