On December 8th 2015 Microsoft released an update for Outlook 2010 which causes Outlook for some users to start in safe mode only. While in safe mode Outlook will not load any Add-Ins, and therefore also no gpg4o. I want to explain you now how to fix this issue so that gpg4o will be loaded again.
For the following steps you will need administrative privileges.
- Open the Control Panel and select Unistall Program.
- Now choose “Show installed updates” on the left side.
- Please use the top right search bar to search for the update number “3114409” (without quotation marks).
- Select the update and click “Uninstall”.
- Follow the instructions and restart your computer. When you start Outlook now, your add-ins will be loaded again.
If you have further questions or encounter problems, please do not hesitate to contact our support via email.
Your Giegerich & Partner Team