gpg4o 3.3 Beta available for testing
The time has come – the open beta test has begun!
gpg4o 3.3 is officially releast in a few weeks , but you can already start now testing the gpg4o 3.3 beta version . We appreciate any support, because the more users try diligently , the more feedback to get our developers. gpg4o 3.3 offers among other things, the automatic import public keys , the further expansion to support GnuPG 2.x and some updates that should especially facilitate the administrators in business life .
The new features at a glance
- Administrators can restrict the use of program functionality via Policy .
- The integration in Terminal Server environments is enhanced .
- Incorrect GnuPG installations are detected and displayed .
- Advanced settings to use Unsigned keys have been added.
- When composing an e -mail keys can be automatically imported from a particular key server .
- The time of GnuPG Agent stores the entered passphrases can be set .
- The handling of encrypted email without or with incorrectly set line breaks has been improved.
- The help center for faster access to information and support has been added.
- Program settings are stored in the Windows Registry .
- And many other bug fixes and improvements