Internet Prevention & Media Competence
“Crime Scene Internet – Use and Danger of New Media
Online Security is a widely discussed topic nowadays. We believe that being a competent and very aware online citizen is of high interest for the next generations. With our program that covers the slogan above, we want to show trainees and students how to move savely through the Internet. We want to prevent them from becoming victims as well as becoming internet criminals.
We do have different viewing angles to cover these goals. One side shows the technological aspects and tries to encourage students and trainees to a behavioural change if necessary. The other side shows internet security from the police side of the scene.
Supported by criminal investigation departments, we are engaged in bringing young people to think about what and how they are doing as well as to change their behaviour when it comes to online contacts. Being in constant touch with schools and companies we are dedicated to a sustainable effort.
- After Outlook update: Incorrect display of the gpg4o user interface. What you can do now.
- gpg4o 5.2 Beta ist now available – and supports GnuPG 2.2!
- Now or never? Pros and cons of email encryption in companies
- gpg4o message – update to an older GnuPG version
- The Time Has Come: Free E-mail Encryption with “gpg4o® Free” is Now Available for Private Users