Mail Encryption with gpg4o®
Protect your sensitive mail content – with IT-Security made in Germany
Preserve the privacy of your electronic correspondence. Send confidential email in Microsoft® Outlook® 2010/2013/2016 safely once and for all with gpg4o®, developed by Giegerich & Partner, based on OpenPGP, one of the most widely used and safest cryptographic techniques worldwide. gpg4o® is suitable both for private and enterprise use.
Your major benefits with gpg4o®:
- gpg4o® by Giegerich & Partner guarantees the privacy of your electronic correspondence by mail encryption
- Send confidential emails safely once and for all:
gpg4o® enables the integration of one of the most widely used and safest email encryption systems into Microsoft® Outlook® 2010, Microsoft® Outlook® 2013, Microfost Outlook 2016 and for Microsoft® Outlook® 2019.
- Easy installation and an intuitive user experience help you preserve the privacy of your email.
With the gpg4o® product maintenance, you will always get the latest features for more security and even better user experience.
The most important features:
- Support of Microsoft® Outlook® 2016 , Microsoft® Outlook® 2013 and Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 plus local installations of Microsoft® Office® 365.
- Support of Microsoft® Windows® 10 , Microsoft® Windows® 8 , Microsoft® Windows® 7, Microsoft® Windows® Vista, supporting 32/64 bit versions if applicable.
- gpg4o supports the following types of mail accounts: Microsoft® Exchange® *) POP3, IMAP4, Exchange Active Sync (e.g. Outlook.com, formely known as live.com or hotmail.com). Compatible to Kerio® connect.
- gpg4o is based on OpenPGP encryption by using GnuPG(GPG) and is compatible to other OpenPGP based implementations like enigmail, Symantec Encryption (former PGP Desktop) and Symantec® Encryption Gateway (former PGP Universal), GPGMail, KMAil and others. More information available in our compatibility list.
- gpg4o allows you to create automated sending rules (e.g. always encrypt to dedicated mail-receivers) *)
- gpg4o intergrates seamlessly with Microsoft® Outlook®. You may still use S/MIME integration in Microsoft® Outlook®
- gpg4o provides you with great user experience and is suitable for normal users.
- gpg4o is “IT Security made in Germany”
*) not included in gpg4o® Free editionShop